Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Vanity

We are well on our way to finishing our master suite.  One of the biggest projects has been our vanity.


It only took about an hour and half to build.


It went together SO easy using these plans found on ana-white.


It looks awesome!  I am loving the stain color, Jacobean by Minwax of course.  I think it will look great with the gray walls.  We are adding a shelf underneath but we are waiting to see exactly how it will fit around our plumbing.  Sunday we finished making a few crates for the shelves to neatly store all of our toiletries and such.  I am thinking a grayish paint for those with a little yellow...not sure quit yet.

Cost $45 (we already had the stain)...that's PRETTY darn fantastic if you ask me!

-fd

No comments:

Subscribe to RSS Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Join me on Facebook